Peppermint Pure Essential Oil
FRESH, INVIGORATING & UPLIFTING FOR THE MIND & BODY.
The beautiful, fresh and invigorating aroma of Peppermint essential oil is uplifting and therapeutic for the mind and body. Peppermint is both cooling and heating which makes for a wonderful analgesic remedy for tired and aching muscles. Helpful for headaches, a lymphatic stimulant and can assist in sinus relief
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
- Mental clarity.
- May help to relieve muscle & joint pain.
- Can help reduce headaches.
- Digestive health.
- Sinus relief.
How to use:
Add a few drops to your diffuser, Mix with water and make a spray or add to your favourite dried flowers or salts. A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help anytime you need a quick break.
Add 2 - 3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
Mix 1 drop of essential oils to 5ml of Carrier oil (Jojoba oil, coconut oil etc....) and apply to the skin, or mix a few drops of essential oil with some carrier oil or Castile soap and add to a warm bath.
Add a drop to your favourite diffuser necklace or bracelet and enjoy the benefits of your favourite oil all day.
Avoid face. Always patch test first.
Botanical name: Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil
ECO Modern Essential oils are 100% pure, Australian owned and made. They are PETA Vegan and Cruelty-Free
* Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies skin (0-24months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. However we can still use essential oils in a diffuser.
See ECO Little Range for appropriate kid friendly blends.
* Seek advice of a qualified practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
* This oil is not recommended to be used around pets.
* Essential oils should only be taken topically (on the skin) and aromatically (in the air). They should not be taken internally.
SAFETY WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on the face or near nose or mouth.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.