Melissa 3% Essential Oil
SWEET & COMFORTING FOR THE MIND & BODY.
Also commonly known as Lemon Balm, Melissa (3%) Essential Oil is highly effective to soothe the mind and alleviate anxiety. Nature's calming elixir, Melissa also has antiviral and uplifting properties, making it a great immune booster.
Melissa is diluted in grape seed oil.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
* Alleviate stress and anxiety.
* May help reduce headache, fever and nausea.
* May assist in relieving muscle spasm.
How to use:
Add a few drops to your diffuser, Mix with water and make a spray or add to your favourite dried flowers or salts. A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help anytime you need a quick break.
Add 2 - 3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
As Melissa Oil is already diluted in grapeseed oil there is no need to dilute.
Apply to the skin, or mix a few drops of essential oil with some carrier oil or Castile soap and add to a warm bath.
Add a drop to your favourite diffuser necklace or bracelet and enjoy the benefits of your favourite oil all day.
Avoid face. Always patch test first.
Botanical name: Melissa officinalis (melissa) oil (3%) in a grapeseed base
ECO Modern Essential oils are 100% pure, Australian owned and made. They are PETA Vegan and Cruelty-Free
* Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies skin (0-24months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. However we can still use essential oils in a diffuser.
See ECO Little Range for appropriate kid friendly blends.
* Seek advice of a qualified practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
* This oil should n around pets. If you have any concerns contact your vet.
* Essential oils should only be taken topically (on the skin) and aromatically (in the air). They should not be taken internally.
SAFETY WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on the face or near nose or mouth.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.