Meditation Ring - Simplicity Adjustable
Are you the kind of person who needs to keep your hands busy? Constantly wanting to fidget, pick, touch. Do you pick your nails when feeling anxious, leaving you with awful looking hands! Then a meditation ring is for you. This beautiful simple mediation ring is a plain round band with 8 small beads on the band which can be moved, spun and fiddled with, giving you something to play with when you need to have your hands distracted.
The Simplicity Adjustable Meditation ring is a one size fits all ring as it has an adjustable band, making it a perfect gift for someone. When adjusting your ring make sure to adjust it slowly and as little as possible to maintain the shape of the ring. This ring can fit approximately a size 7 to a size 11.
Our meditation rings are made using the finest materials, and are made of 925 sterling silver. The Simplicity Meditation Ring comes in a small velvet bag to keep it safe.
When choosing your size, this ring does fit loose, so if you are between sizes I would suggest sizing down.
* Always protect your ring from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold. Ideally your ring should be stored in the small bag that comes with the ring and kept apart from other jewellery so they don't rub together.
* Rings should be worn for appropriate tasks
* Clean your ring regularly using a good quality cleaning product. (always read the manufacturers instructions and spot test first)
* Never go swimming with your ring. Chlorine in swimming pool can cause damage.
* Sterling Silver will polish up by rubbing or buffing it with a soft cotton cloth.
* No Harsh Chemicals. Salt water and harsh chemicals such as chlorine, bleach or detergents can damage your precious jewellery, erode gold plating and the polish of gems leaving them dull. Hairspray, perfume and perspiration can also cause dullness if not regularly cleaned off, and it is best to not shower in your Jewellery.
Silver is a precious fine metal. Its colour is silver white, and it is often used in jewellery. Silver has to be alloyed with other metals in order to use in jewellery production. This mixing of metals makes it more durable and rigid.
Jewellery and Silverware are traditionally made from Sterling Silver (Standard silver), which is an alloy of 92.5% silver with 7.5% copper.
Under normal conditions, Silver will tarnish - its the mixture of moisture and sulfur in the air we breathe that causes silver to tarnish.