Meditation Ring - Elegance
Are you the kind of person who needs to keep your hands busy? Constantly wanting to fidget, pick, touch. Do you pick your nails when feeling anxious, leaving you with awful looking hands! Then a meditation ring is for you. The Elegance Meditation ring has 8 small beads on the band which can be moved, spun and fiddled with, giving you something to play with when you need to have your hands distracted.
The Elegance Meditation ring is a one size fits all ring as it has an adjustable band, making it a perfect gift for someone. When adjusting your ring make sure to adjust it slowly and as little as possible to maintain the shape of the ring. This ring can fit approximately a size 6 to a size 11.
Our meditation rings are made using the finest materials, and are made of 925 sterling silver. The Elegance Meditation Ring comes in a small velvet bag to keep it safe.
* Always protect your ring from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold. Ideally your ring should be stored in the small bag that comes with the ring and kept apart from other jewellery so they don't rub together.
* Rings should be worn for appropriate tasks
* Clean your ring regularly using a good quality cleaning product. (always read the manufacturers instructions and spot test first)
* Never go swimming with your ring. Chlorine in swimming pool can cause damage.
* Sterling Silver will polish up by rubbing or buffing it with a soft cotton cloth.
* No Harsh Chemicals. Salt water and harsh chemicals such as chlorine, bleach or detergents can damage your precious jewellery, erode gold plating and the polish of gems leaving them dull. Hairspray, perfume and perspiration can also cause dullness if not regularly cleaned off, and it is best to not shower in your Jewellery.
Silver is a precious fine metal. Its colour is silver white, and it is often used in jewellery. Silver has to be alloyed with other metals in order to use in jewellery production. This mixing of metals makes it more durable and rigid.
Jewellery and Silverware are traditionally made from Sterling Silver (Standard silver), which is an alloy of 92.5% silver with 7.5% copper.
Under normal conditions, Silver will tarnish - its the mixture of moisture and sulfur in the air we breathe that causes silver to tarnish.
You can measure your ring size using string. Simply wrap the string around the base of your finger (where the ring would sit) and mark where the string overlaps with a marker. Then line the string up with a ruler and take the measurement in millimeters. If you are in between sizes it is better to go up a size.
Please remember the size of your finger may vary too. For example your fingers swell in heat or after exercise, so take this into consideration when choosing your size.
** As the rings are handmade, there may be a slight difference in sizes **