Lemongrass Pure Essential Oil
BRIGHT, VIBRANT & UPLIFTING FOR THE MIND & BODY.
Lemongrass, the aromatic alarm clock! Imparting a spark of joy to the atmosphere and reminds us of the simple pleasures in life. Lemongrass is a versatile essential oil, with antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
Blends beautifully with Lavender.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
* Assist in reducing stress and anxiety.
* Can be used as an insect repellent.
How to use:
Add a few drops to your diffuser, Mix with water and make a spray or add to your favourite dried flowers or salts. A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help anytime you need a quick break.
Add 2 - 3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
Mix 1 drop of essential oils to 5ml of Carrier oil (Jojoba oil, coconut oil etc....) and apply to the skin, or mix a few drops of essential oil with some carrier oil or Castile soap and add to a warm bath.
Add a drop to your favourite diffuser necklace or bracelet and enjoy the benefits of your favourite oil all day.
Avoid face. Always patch test first.
** NOTE ** Too much Lavender can have the opposite effect and become stimulating.
Botanical name: Cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil
ECO Modern Essential oils are 100% pure, Australian owned and made. They are PETA Vegan and Cruelty-Free
* Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies skin (0-24months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. However we can still use essential oils in a diffuser.
See ECO Little Range for appropriate kid friendly blends.
* Seek advice of a qualified practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
* This oil is not recommended to be used around pets.
* Essential oils should only be taken topically (on the skin) and aromatically (in the air). They should not be taken internally.
SAFETY WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on the face or near nose or mouth.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.