Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential Oil
FRESH, STIMULATING & UPLIFTING FOR THE MIND & BODY.
For those who feel unmotivated and uninspired, the fresh and uplifting scent of Lemon Myrtle adds joy and enthusiasm to any situation. Prized for its incredibly wide range of antimicrobial actions. Lemon Myrtle has strong antibacterial, anti fungal and antiviral properties.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
* Uplifting and stimulating.
* Useful to help cold and flus.
* Antibacterial, anti fungal and antiviral properties.
* Excellent insect repellent.
How to use:
Add a few drops to your diffuser, Mix with water and make a spray or add to your favourite dried flowers or salts. A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help anytime you need a quick break.
Add 2 - 3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
Mix 1 drop of essential oils to 5ml of Carrier oil (Jojoba oil, coconut oil etc....) and apply to the skin, or mix a few drops of essential oil with some carrier oil or Castile soap and add to a warm bath.
Add a drop to your favourite diffuser necklace or bracelet and enjoy the benefits of your favourite oil all day.
Avoid face. Always patch test first.
Botanical name: Backhousia citriodora leaf (Lemon Myrtle) oil
ECO Modern Essential oils are 100% pure, Australian owned and made. They are PETA Vegan and Cruelty-Free
* Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies skin (0-24months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. However we can still use essential oils in a diffuser.
See ECO Little Range for appropriate kid friendly blends.
* Seek advice of a qualified practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
* This oil should be used with caution around pets. If you have any concerns contact your vet.
* Essential oils should only be taken topically (on the skin) and aromatically (in the air). They should not be taken internally.
SAFETY WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on the face or near nose or mouth.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.