Lavender Pure Essential Oil
A NURTURING FLORAL FOR THE MIND & BODY.
Lavender Essential oil is a must have for its calming and relaxing properties and has been known to improve sleep and general wellbeing.
Lavender essential oil is perfect to use on our diffuser bracelets and necklaces, but it can be used for so much more.
Add to a bath water to soak away stress or to relax before bed.
Spray over pillows and bedding to help with a restful night sleep.
Freshen linen closet, mattress or car with a spray of Lavender.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
* Calming, soothing, improves sleeplessness and has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves.
* Helps with tension, panic, anxiety and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for headaches and insomnia.
* Helps tone and revitalise skin.
* Helpful for muscular aches and pains.
How to use:
Add a few drops to your diffuser, Mix with water and make a spray or add to your favourite dried flowers or salts. A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help anytime you need a quick break.
Add 2 - 3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
Mix 1 drop of essential oils to 5ml of Carrier oil (Jojoba oil, coconut oil etc....) and apply to the skin, or mix a few drops of essential oil with some carrier oil or Castile soap and add to a warm bath.
Add a drop to your favourite diffuser necklace or bracelet and enjoy the benefits of your favourite oil all day.
Avoid face. Always patch test first.
** NOTE ** Too much Lavender can have the opposite effect and become stimulating.
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia/ Lavandula intermedia (Lavender) oil
ECO Modern Essential oils are 100% pure, Australian owned and made. They are PETA Vegan and Cruelty-Free
* Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies skin (0-24months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. However we can still use essential oils in a diffuser.
See ECO Little Range for appropriate kid friendly blends.
* Seek advice of a qualified practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
* This oil should be used with caution around pets. If you have any concerns contact your vet.
* Essential oils should only be taken topically (on the skin) and aromatically (in the air). They should not be taken internally.
SAFETY WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on the face or near nose or mouth.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.