ECO Little Pick Me Up Essential Oil Rollerball
YOUR MORNING GO TO.
When the kids can't get our of bed or simply when they need a little extra pick me up throughout the day, you can ready for this rollerball.
This energising yet balancing essential oil blend combines citrus and herbal aromas to help refresh, enhance energy levels and balance mood.
Apply to the wrists and neck as needed throughout the day.
This blend is suitable for children aged 2 years and older.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz (This product comes already diluted for topical use)
* Uplifting and Energising.
* Mood Enhancing.
* Promote Concentration.
How to Use:
Roll onto the wrists, chest and/or back off the next to help soothe and calm.
Avoid face. Always patch test first.
NOTE- Always patch test first. May stain clothing. Citrus essential oils may cause photosensitivity. Avoid sunlight after topical application.
Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Glycine soja (Soya Bean) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Sweet Orange) peel oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil, Ocimum basilicum (Sweet Basil) oil, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) herb oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary CO2) leaf extract.
ECO Modern Essential oils are 100% pure, Australian owned and made. They are PETA Vegan and Cruelty-Free
* Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies skin (0-24months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. However we can still use essential oils in a diffuser.
* Seek advice of a qualified practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
* This blend is not recommended for use around pets
* Essential oils should only be taken topically (on the skin) and aromatically (in the air). They should not be taken internally.
SAFETY WARNING: For occasional use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on the face or near nose or mouth. CHOKING HAZARD - This product contains small parts and is not suitable for children under the age of 3 to handle without adult supervision.