ECO Little Immune Booster Essential Oil Blend
BOOST & PROTECT YOUR LITTLES.
With antibacterial, antiviral and immune supporting properties, this blend has been specifically developed to help prevent the spread of germs and to support a healthy immune system. Combining, Lemon, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon Myrtle & Sandalwood this blend is great to use when you or your little ones are feeling run down. This blend is suitable for children aged 2 years and older.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
- Antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- May help prevent the spread of germs.
- May help support immunity.
How to Use:
Add a few drops to your diffuser, Mix with water and make a spray or add to your favourite dried flowers or salts. The options are endless.
Use a 1% dilution. 1 drop of essential oils to 5ml of Carrier oil (Jojoba oil, coconut oil etc....) and apply to the skin, or mix a few drops of essential oil with some carrier oil or Castile soap and add to a warm bath.
Add a drop to your favourite diffuser necklace or bracelet and enjoy the benefits of your favourite oil all day.
Avoid face. Always patch test first.
Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil, Boswellia serrata (Frankincense) oil, Lavandula augustifolia (Lavender) oil, Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) oil, Santalum spicata (Australian Sandalwood) oil.
ECO Modern Essential oils are 100% pure, Australian owned and made. They are PETA Vegan and Cruelty-Free
* Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies skin (0-24months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. However we can still use essential oils in a diffuser.
* Seek advice of a qualified practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
* This blend is not recommended for use around pets
* Essential oils should only be taken topically (on the skin) and aromatically (in the air). They should not be taken internally.
SAFETY WARNING: For occasional use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on the face or near nose or mouth. CHOKING HAZARD - This product contains small parts and is not suitable for children under the age of 3 to handle without adult supervision.