Anxiety Blend Essential Oil
CALMNESS FOR THE MIND.
Combining Sweet Orange, Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Frankincense essential oils, ECO. Anxiety Blend has been developed to reduce nervous tension and relieve symptoms of mild anxiety. The sweet and soothing aroma will help calm your mind, relax your body and increase vitality.
This blend has been shown to help support emotional and mental wellbeing, increase vitality, relieve feelings of general debility, calm the mind, soothe the nerves, help reduce the occurrence of symptoms of mild anxiety, relieve symptoms of mental overactivity, promote body relaxation, enhance mind relaxation, reduce symptoms of stress, enhance the body's adaptation to stress, help reduce disturbed sleep, improve sleep quality, and promote healthy sleep patterns.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
* Relieve symptoms of mild anxiety.
* Helps maintain emotional wellbeing.
* Promote body relaxation.
* Enhance body adaption to stress.
* Improve sleep quality.
How to use:
Add a few drops to your diffuser, Mix with water and make a spray or add to your favourite dried flowers or salts. A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help anytime you need a quick break.
Add 2 - 3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
Mix 1 drop of essential oils to 5ml of Carrier oil (Jojoba oil, coconut oil etc....) and apply to the skin, or mix a few drops of essential oil with some carrier oil or Castile soap and add to a warm bath.
Add a drop to your favourite diffuser necklace or bracelet and enjoy the benefits of your favourite oil all day.
Avoid face. Always patch test first.
Active ingredients: Citrus sinensis fruit peel essential oil 740 uL/mL, Lavandula angustifolia herb top flowering essential oil 200 uL/mL, Cananga odorata flower essential oil 40 uL/mL, Boswellia serrata gum essential oil 20 uL/mL
ECO Modern Essential oils are 100% pure, Australian owned and made. They are PETA Vegan and Cruelty-Free
* Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies skin (0-24months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. However we can still use essential oils in a diffuser.
See ECO Little Range for appropriate kid friendly blends.
* Seek advice of a qualified practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
* This oil is not recommended to be used around pets.
* Essential oils should only be taken topically (on the skin) and aromatically (in the air). They should not be taken internally.
SAFETY WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on the face or near nose or mouth.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.