There are many Benefits of a weighted blanket, and many people who could benefit from using a weighted blanket.
Weighted Blankets can be used to calm down and relax in many different ways. Covering your whole body to help with sleep, wrapping it around your shoulders or over you lap to help you relax and calm down.
People who may benefit from using a weighted blanket are, but not limited to people suffering;
- Sleep Disorders – Weighted therapy can help increase the levels of Serotonin and Melatonin overnight.
- Insomnia – A weighted blanket can help you fall asleep and stay asleep longer.
- ADD/ADHD – Many kids use weighted blankets to help calm down, relax and fall asleep
- Aspergers and Autism – Many kids use weighted blankets to help calm down, relax and fall asleep.
- Anxiety and Anxious Feelings – A weighted blanket can help your body transition from a state of anxiousness and panic, to a state of calmness.
These are just some of the people who can benefit from the Deep Pressure Stimulation provided by a weighted blanket.
Really who doesn’t feel better after a good nights sleep, and in a calm and relaxed state of mind. The Benefits of getting a good sleep, and being in a calm and relaxed state are endless…..